multiple people in one ship without turrets

Reaction score
    My friend and I love to play starmade but there is one problem. anything that has either auto aim (heat seeking missiles) or will shoot what I fire at even if by accident (bobby) has us killing eachother alot... until I get us my 22 mil credit ship but that is beside the point. I think a secondary cocpit or a revision to the cocpit now would be helpful. all you need to do is sync the weapon computer to the co-pilot's block and take away his ability to turn the ship. this could be wonderful for fighting on multiple sides and also for having the ability to focus more on the look of the ship or the functionality without needing some form of tumor on the side of it. leave the turrets for bobby. Any suggestions for this idea would be appreciated.

Sio

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you could use the weaponcomputer as co-cockpit

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just like Sio said, you don\'t really need a co-pilot cockpit, you he would need to do is get into the weapons computer, he can control the cannons while you fly the ship and control the missles...OR....he could just jump into a turret and shot from there, he would have better movement.