Implemented Multiple Hot-bars

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before but with all the new rail features we need this even more. One of my smaller ships already uses up all 10 slots available, 4 weapons, radar jammer, ion defense, one rail docker, one inner ship remote, jump drive, scanner. With more logic and potentially lots of dockers (USD) 10 slots will not be enough for ships moving forward so we will need some way to assign actions to different hot-bars and a method to switch between them.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    An expandable or seperate hotbar would aid greatly with my newer ships. At the moment I have to try and restrict the systems in my ships to fit in the hotbar, this would fix it. +1.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We need a user-friendly way to switch between them easily as well.

Auriga_Nexus

Befriender of Worlds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Maybe we can split it up by category, have 1 bar for weapon and effect computers (for defensive), another bar for utilities such as scan/cloak/jd and support tools like salvage, and a third for logic remotes and rail dockers.

It would definitely help with the issue I had this morning, trying to rail dock to a spot on my planet's runway and I accidentally hit my missile computer and macross missile massacre'd half my base into oblivion.

Reaction score
    Maybe we can split it up by category, have 1 bar for weapon and effect computers (for defensive), another bar for utilities such as scan/cloak/jd and support tools like salvage, and a third for logic remotes and rail dockers.

It would definitely help with the issue I had this morning, trying to rail dock to a spot on my planet's runway and I accidentally hit my missile computer and macross missile massacre'd half my base into oblivion.
    If they leave it generic, you can use your bars for whatever you like, I can use mine as I like, and everyone else can use theirs as they like. Why are there so many people around here who like to overcomplicate things?

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    i think just having more all general purpose hotbars (that way it can be what you want) is brilliant!! :)