multiple game play options for servers and singleplayer

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    some ingame suggestions and some out of game suggestions
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446014257,1446013947][/DOUBLEPOST]so for some of the ingame suggestions
    (1) have fuel as an option for advanced players, and
    (2) i hav some suggestions for different kinds of ships and thrusters and all that:
    3 teirs of thrusters, you need the last tier of thruster to reach the next one:
    tier 1 (created in basic factory): X amount of thrust multiplied by the mass of ship,
    tier 2 (created in standard factory): Y amount of thrust multiplied by the mass, and docked entities
    tier 3 (created in advanced factory): Z amount of thrust multiplied by the mass, docked entities and gravity
    i will let you decide variable for it, and what will be needed to craft
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446014345][/DOUBLEPOST]for the fuel, you have special blocks that can range from 1 block to maybe 5 cubit blocks, and as you go up thru the amount of fuel containers the amount of fuel you can store gets biggger
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446014400][/DOUBLEPOST]and then when you are warping you use X amount of fuel per sector warped and same with just normal thruster traveling

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Uhm... No, I think not.

Thrust doesn't multiply with mass. Mass reduces acceleration. Maybe you mean multiplied by the number of thrusters?

Fuel is still under debate ATM, but there are more than a few threads discussing the subject right now.

The problem with your outline of the three engine tiers is this; if you need the previous tier to have the next tier, and the third tier allows you to move with docked entities and in gravity then that's 3 different thrusters you need to have on your ship just to be able to go anywhere. This poses a problem for smaller ships, meaning they'll get bigger just to accommodate the thrusters needed to move them under gravity.

Lastly, fuel for jumping? Hell no! Bad enough they take time to charge, don't need to add fuel to the equation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    for the thrusters i meant that is what slows them down but the tier 1 and 2 thrusters arent affected by gravity
    this was just a suggestion
    also for the
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446072032,1446071996][/DOUBLEPOST]and in essence that is how you are able to get capitol ships
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446073542][/DOUBLEPOST]and one more suggestion, make a mining ship that goes after any kind of mineable planet/asteriod, can set it to asteriod or planet, and needs a base to deposit all its resources it has gathered