Suggestion Multiple Download Selection

Reaction score
    Would it be possible to add a selection box in the downloads for each item? That way a person could select multiple things and download them all at once. I generally don't like doing repetitive tasks over and over again - and probably most folks don't either.

Reactions: Valck

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm probably retarded, but ELI5 what you're suggesting?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm probably retarded, but ELI5 what you're suggesting?
    No, you arent alone in your confusion. My best guess is something akin to a 'shopping cart' when browsing CC, but that would not save on clicks unless you can 'add to cart' from the list.

Think Steam/PSN with the download ques but everything is free. I'll gamble on that guess.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    No, you arent alone in your confusion. My best guess is something akin to a 'shopping cart' when browsing CC, but that would not save on clicks unless you can 'add to cart' from the list.

Think Steam/PSN with the download ques but everything is free. I'll gamble on that guess.
    I would say Dave586 is asking for selection boxes to be on CC items, so he can check them whilst going down a list and then click download all at once. But that's just my guess.

Reaction score
    I would say Dave586 is asking for selection boxes to be on CC items, so he can check them whilst going down a list and then click download all at once. But that's just my guess.
    Yes selection boxes or some other method to download more than one item at once. or maybe an ftp site where one could use a ftp gui client to do multiple downloads