multiple bugs that need fixing

Reaction score
    I have a list of bugs that have caused distress with me and most likely others.

-blueprint failure to spawn (multiple causes but one major one is the name of the file(s) in the DATA folder becoming corrupted)

-modified blueprint error (if a ship is spawned in you cannot edit it or else the game counts the blueprint as an illigal modification and thus terminates the blueprint. while the local catologe holds an extra copy it gets annoying needing to keep reuploading it and if it is a large ship well. servers have enough lag right now as it is.)

-collision (it is broken. collide and cause lag plus a good chance to crash your game. with peoples *habits* on servers of ramming other people this is a terrible problem and when big ships do it well... it looks like a powerpoint presentation.) (you can guess which one is my most hated glitch)

-ghosted players- (it is on the news but I just htink it needs to be restated so i can tell those who don't know how to tell if your ghosted if you get an EOF exception after a personal crash on a server then you have a good chance of being ghosted. not 100% but a good 90% from what I've experienced also that is only true after the recent update involving the EOF fix.)

-mobs ignore shields. (I don't know if it was a fluke but when a shield at 99% full charge doesn't protect against a simple Isanth_VI's first few shots and you have 100k shield, something is amiss.)

-turrets (the list is long but the big problem is that the actual turret outlines are not accurate and many times I have had collision problems due to turrets overlapping and collision is already problematic enough.)

there are other glitches that I havent named but they are already adressed alot. I just named what I saw little of in the forums. If any of these were to be adressed let it be the collision please. It is way too broken and destructive to the gaming experience.

(for the non dev team starmade players if you have any glitches that are rare to see about on the forums this is an open place to type them.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have had the same problems and more. I made a few posts about them. http://star-made.org/content/server-not-spawning-ai-how-fix-it-and-what-might-cause-it is one of the worst bugs. If you log onto a server using linux and make a blueprint with a description all AI will stop working after a restart.

Reaction score
    If anyone is looking for a solution to the ships not spawning in I do have a post I forgot to include that describes one way to fix it although it will not always work but it will normaly fix the majority of the problem.

http://star-made.org/content/solution-corrupted-blueprints-dont-spawn