Suggestion Multi-language Wiki

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    Hello !

Starmade becomes popular, but in some communities, including mine, the French community, there is a big lack of official wiki in our language.

I suggest to make the official wiki Starmade multi-language.
    An official wiki for non-English players will allow them to more easily find information, complete and up to date.

I am sure that an official wiki push some other community members to take care of translating existing articles in their language.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the mistakes I could have my written English is not the best ;)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Hello !

Starmade becomes popular, but in some communities, including mine, the French community, there is a big lack of official wiki in our language.

I suggest to make the official wiki Starmade multi-language.
    An official wiki for non-English players will allow them to more easily find information, complete and up to date.

I am sure that an official wiki push some other community members to take care of translating existing articles in their language.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the mistakes I could have my written English is not the best ;)
    the time it takes to edit the official wiki is massive.
    People lost their minds editing that. Wiki is free to edit for everyone i think.
    so if there are French people who have no problem spending time,they are free to do so.
    They are always looking for people to do that,they encourage it too

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Like Luke said, the Wiki is free to be edited by everyone, it's more of a community project with official backing. It has also been said that additional languages would need people who speak those languages to translate the pages. So grab a few guys who understand the game (or maybe just understand English) and poke the DukeofRealms for instructions on how to make a translation (I have no idea how language switching would work), then have at it.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    But I think the owners of the wiki need to add the language so we will be able to translate it right away. Not sure how this works... If it appears an option to add Portuguese, I'll happily translate it myself, since it's my main language.