MrNature72 Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username MrNature72

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EDT

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I'm off until 3pm, and entirely wednesday and the weekend, so I'll be able to put in as much time as needed.

From an hour to twenty, I can handle it.

How long have you been playing StarMade? For a long ass time. I've been running a faction for practically ever. Well over a year.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I've always been hands-off, running my faction and being more administrative than anything else. More of an overseer.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I see the big picture. There's a reason the Lazarus is still alive. Underneath all my tomfoolery is someone who's been running a well oiled machine for a long, long time. I adore being a leader in a game like this.

What are some of your weaknesses? I can be a bit of an asshat whenever there's not something serious to occupy me. Henceforth my 10+ bans. I lost count. Huzzah.

What motivates you to become a council member? I've been here for a long ass time and want to get involved again, on a deeper level than before.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I run the Lazarus. There's a lot about to happen but it's all confidential. Can't shout it on here, even if it would look nice.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Inappropriate Behavior: Apr 15, 2014 (1 Warning Point)

Status
    Not open for further replies.