MrFURB Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username MrFURB

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): Central Standard (GMT -5:00)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I expect to be able to give Council-based duties at least 20 hours a week if needed. Due to my duties as a moderator I often keep an eye on the site while doing other things or check on the site with mobile devices.

The only obstruction to that schedule that I know of is an upcoming yet always delayed trip overseas where I may be inaccessible while on the move.

How long have you been playing StarMade? My forum account says January of 2013, though I am sure that I was playing Starmade online for at least a month before then. My earliest memory is being excited that player factions were finally released.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Mostly building on creative. I am usually set up on a public server or otherwise seeking fights to test ideas and designs.
    I try to keep myself well rounded, but always find myself drawn back into creative after a fight gives me ideas for improvements.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? Attentive and available with a flexible schedule. I'm easy to contact and in case of a fire, flameproof as well. I enjoy theory-crafting and unique suggestions and try to keep discussions on those topics active.

What are some of your weaknesses? I tend to be very wordy, especially when trying to convey simple thoughts that don't really require a whole paragraph to themselves. A chunk of the forum's activity happens during my late evenings while I am away from the computer.

What motivates you to become a council member? I have a lot of time and energy invested into Starmade and thus far regret none of it. Finding another way to help make this game into something great (especially when it aligns with what I already enjoy doing) is a better use of my time than most of the alternatives.

How do you contribute to the community currently? As of now I regularly take part in forum discussions, hop onto various streams to say hi or answer questions, occasionally browse the Starmade reddit, and help to moderate the official forums to the best of my capability.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.