Mr Bones

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Another ship a player has made on my server thats mainly for aesthetics but can still fly moderately well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    another ship a player has made on my server

Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second. So are you posting a build that somebody else made, and i\'m assuming without their permission? If so, you need to remove this thread.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Easy there, Planr. Technically all the data is stored in his server, on his property, and players playing on his server. Plus, if we are going to inforce those rules we\'re going to have to remove a ton of things from the forums, and remove Doomsider\'s 1000+ picture NASS gallery.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    He just happens to be another server admin on the server I happen to host. Got explicit permission from him so its not a problem to post this, as hes had me post another ship of his in the past.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I totally agree with you there. I feel like there is absolutely nothing wrong if they did get permission from the each author, but I dont think it\'s decent to upload pictures of other peoples builds, without permission, simply to advertise their server. These people spent a lot of time building these and they don\'t even get a shoutout (like who even built this).

If this is the case shame on you.