MPNetwork Beta Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Hi guys,

I am currently writing new background developments for changes that will (perhaps) be implemented in the future for the full server. To test the new features, we have a small beta-testing server running, that can only hold a small amount of players and may be reset without any warning.

To log on to the new server, please point your StarMade at: smbeta.mpnetwork.co:4242

The primary two new features in this server is (a) an Auction house for player-to-player trading, and (b) a global tax of 2% per day.

Soon there will also be other things such as automatic restocking (with non-standard content amounts) for all shops.

To use the auction house you need to go to http://smbeta.mpnetwork.co:8000/ and sign up for an account using the exact same spelling as in-game.

So, if you have some spare time I would be much obliged if you test it out and give feedback.

cheers

Reaction score
    While I don\'t think I will join. I am interested how you do the global tax? Is it a custom code or is there someway of doing it with the current game features?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Something we custom did ourselves with a script that changes the .ent player files money.