Suggestion Moving the ad to the bottom.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The ad space currently located at the top should be moved to the bottom of the website.

It currently has a very "in your face" placement. It's really cluttering up the top part of the website and general navigation (and I couldn't personally care less about ads display). It's pretty much just annoying visual junk that degrades the overall quality of the website.

I know that the ad is I. place to cover the fees associated with hosting the website (which is perfectly understandable). From what I know, though, moving the ad to the bottom wouldn't reduce the monetary income. If that's the case then just add 2 ad spaces at the bottom to compensate ;)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    it wouldn't be worth as much if it was at the bottom, so it's really more a monetary question rather then a design one (since you never want adds design wise).

also the ads doesn't show up in chrome, and I don't even have any ad-block app

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    it wouldn't be worth as much if it was at the bottom, so it's really more a monetary question rather then a design one (since you never want adds design wise).

also the ads doesn't show up in chrome, and I don't even have any ad-block app
    I'm on mobile (which luckily has chrome), I'll try that instead.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Yea the ad placements are tests at the moment, I know for a fact that unless we gain huge amounts of traffic placing it below the scroll line will be worthless. The ad placements are not necessarily permanent, and you will most likely see them moved around over the next few weeks.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Yea the ad placements are tests at the moment, I know for a fact that unless we gain huge amounts of traffic placing it below the scroll line will be worthless. The ad placements are not necessarily permanent, and you will most likely see them moved around over the next few weeks.
    Oh ok, I was mistaken then... Thanks for the quick reply though :D

Reactions: DukeofRealms