Read by Council Move the ship core- with rare find block

Reaction score
    I would like to see a secondary core block that could be attached to a ship in a new location where you would really like the core to be. Once dropped, a player could remove the old core, leaving the new block as the core.

What would be really cool is if the replacement core block was pretty rare, perhaps only showing up on trade guild (largely ignored) stations. Or perhaps rarely spawning on random asteroids. One could harvest them and then sell them or use them. How many times have you built a ship and wished the core was in just a little bit better spot? This would add the option to move it and add another element of discovering a valuable item to the game.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459458381,1459458116][/DOUBLEPOST]I see this idea has already been proposed (Ship core movement) but I left the comment here because, "how" this gets implemented could be as cool as the feature itself. More rare, or hard to find items are needed in the game, in my opinion.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I see this idea has already been proposed (Ship core movement) but I left the comment here because, "how" this gets implemented could be as cool as the feature itself. More rare, or hard to find items are needed in the game, in my opinion.
    Then you should have left your comments in one of the existing threads that the devs already have bookmarked.

ToasterBorst

Formerly known as Weishaupt
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Wired for Logic
    As Kiraen noted, this is a frequent suggestion. We do know some form of core movement is planned in the future, likely in shipyards.. but exactly how that will work or when it will happen.. we do not know, but until then.. copy/paste is your friend!