Mouse Disappears & Missing Blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    After playing for around 10-20 mins i would go into build mode for one of my ships and then my mouse will disappear, and i can not take any actions. I press Esc key but the mouse is still gone and I would have to Alt F4 my ass off. Reopening the Starmade the mouse will be there but then would shortly disappear. Another Bug I found last night was that i was in build mode and was removing blocks rapidly and would place them again except i would have less blocks than i had before. I did a test soon after by placing some dulls and then removing them slowly, and i would obtain all the dulls. Then i placed the dulls back and removed them quickly, I lost 2-3 dulls. It was Gutted. SERVER:- tethys.thesmelter.com:25653 I gets pretty annoying after a while .

Reaction score
    I\'ve been trying to build a large ship for a while now, and I\'m hoping the latest update helped with this. having my mouse disappear means restarting it, and that sometimes means block corruption. I\'ve been pulling my hair out for weeks

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I haven\'t come across the disappearing mouse bug before, but I am aware of the block destruction/duplication bug. It should be fixed with this most recent version by making block handling server side. If it isn\'t, post and let us know!