Mouse buggyness

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a little problem, but here is how it goes:

Whenever I move my mouse when I type on the keyboard, it doesn't really work and the mouse jumps around, I know it's not my mouse's problem and nore is it my computer since when I type stuff on the keyboard randomly my mouse works and moves fluidly, except on starmade. What's up with that? Lag maybe?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have this problem too. It\'s extremely annoying

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Figured out that if you try to move as straight as possible and curve slightly it won\'t lag, long mouse moves will lag.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    K, it\'s getting REALLY bad now after I started playing this game again. Help please!?!?!?!?!

Reaction score
    Do you have any special mouse software? Second thing is, are you using windowed or fullscreen mode?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    To what I had.

As suggested by a (I\'m sorry) forgotten-named good samaritan in the Supports chat, he brought up the lead of having background programs or processes interfering with mouse-capture.

Things such as desktop-overlays (some dynamic shortcuts apps, for exemple), FRAPS (not my case), or mouse-driver-managers running at the same time in the background seemed to grab the mouse and interfere.

I know killing all the processes I didn\'t see any use for at the time or the ones I didn\'t use and were susceptible of trying to track the cursor in one way or another fixed it for me.
    Not sure if the problem is exactly the same, but it was bad enough to render the game impossible to play. If you haven\'t, try looking in this direction.

-Chuck

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t think I ahve any special mouse software. My coputer used to be able to run java games like Blackshades (Really old but really fun free game, you should try it!), but then all of a sudden, nope, can\'t run them anymore. Whenever I move and look around with the mouse, my game would glitch and I would move in one direction and not stop while my mouse stays frozen ,sometimes I can move around a little bit...after a couple seconds of pressing another key.

I am using a windowed mode, with a wired mouse.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What kind of programs would interfere do you think, can you give some specific examples?

I tried to stop a couple but they just popped back up later down the road. Really, I don\'t know what to do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you still getting it? I hope your not so you found a solution maybe you could share it with me :D

Reaction score
    Mouse (or keyboard) software typically shows in the lower right corner systray.

Reaction score
    My mouse works fine but after a little bit it won\'t let me click anything in the inventory or navigation