Most epic moments online in Starmade?

Reaction score
    Just had my favorite Starmade moment. I was cruising around, looking for Pirates (and players, I'm an equal opportunity plunderer). I see a ship next to a store on my radar for a blip, hit the breaks, fly back, and see this awesome ship sitting there, just waiting to be blown up... or captured?

So the journey begins. I try and locate the faction core through the glass, I see it! Now I have to break through the shields, do as little damage to the interior of the ship as possible, and kill the faction core.

Unfortunately, things don't go to plan. I do a little more damage to the core that was right next to it than I meant to do! The ship starts overheating, and the faction core is still at full HP!

Not only that, to add to it, the server has to shut down for a restart in about 4 minutes. So I go crazy on the faction core, blow it up with about 20 seconds left, get into the core and stop it from overheating, and throw down a faction core with seconds to spare before the server restarted.

I docked the ship, bought some materials, patched it up, good as new! I then left a ship core with the coordinates to my base with the note that the captain should bring credits.

Then I did this:

http://i1.dealtwith.it/i/n/8b5780af61176ab0704281286713f90d/starmade-screenshot-0026.png

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    You, sir, are a ruffian and a rascal. Props to you.

I think my greatest moment in Starmade was when by friends first dragged my into it. We were running around the only (At the time) server in our newbie ships, came across pirates, and I immediately launched heatseekers.

Well, back then they didn\'t have a limited lifespan, or at least you couldn\'t tell it was so high. My friends ended up playing tag with missiles, as well as the pirates. For a little while I thought I would be the only ship left in the sector, but miraculously some of my friends survived!

Since then heatseekers have had a special place in my heart.

Reaction score
    My favourite moment was when I saw a faction having a 90% complete mothership but they forgot to add the factio core....you can guess what happened next

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I annihilate ships when I can :) this is me in-game btw im a reaver :)