Mortarian Legion [ Serve the Imperium ]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'd like to see this evidence too, because the only thing he told me was that 'he was leaving to go join Mortarian Legion after Two extended an invitation'.

I'm gonna tell you straight up, zoro&co are making up whatever they sent you *and* the whole deal with that operative guy being ours because they know your members like us and want to destroy that trust so you'll be more in line with what they want. Simple.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Vaygr will still find a way to put spies in non-existent factions.
    I have not seen Vaygr spies in a while.... On the other hand, I am in a loop booting people who may, or may not be spies...

It is disappointing to get it right, because that means spy, and someone who you trusted cannot really be trusted.
    Getting it wrong can hurt the feeling of others, since trust is reciprocal.
    Not finding the spy can collapse the faction...... And the first CR proved that.

This is Mortarian Legion... started for a few weeks at most. And we are already in a goose chase going KGB sekrit police on people. It bloody sucks.

:/

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I'd like to see this evidence too, because the only thing he told me was that 'he was leaving to go join Mortarian Legion after Two extended an invitation'.

I'm gonna tell you straight up, zoro&co are making up whatever they sent you *and* the whole deal with that operative guy being ours because they know your members like us and want to destroy that trust so you'll be more in line with what they want. Simple.
    Well obviously you told thadius to spai instead of two inviting him to the faction, duh. And even though Jaaskinal would be super pissed at you if you did and it would mean buring bridges with an ex-thryn memeber you did it anyways, but forgot to use alt account and thadius was previously part of trinova with his own trinova factionball so it made it pretty easy to find out he was previously in trinova and you run trinova so it must be you who sent spai.
    Obviously.

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    I have not seen Vaygr spies in a while.... On the other hand, I am in a loop booting people who may, or may not be spies...

It is disappointing to get it right, because that means spy, and someone who you trusted cannot really be trusted.
    Getting it wrong can hurt the feeling of others, since trust is reciprocal.
    Not finding the spy can collapse the faction...... And the first CR proved that.

This is Mortarian Legion... started for a few weeks at most. And we are already in a goose chase going KGB sekrit police on people. It bloody sucks.

:/
    Jokes m8

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    that DIS-PEN-SURE is a SPAI!!

But back to serious matters, sorry that this had to happen to you thad.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Name: Matt_Bradock (IGN and Dock)
    Started playing in: 2013
    Hours in Starmade (since Steam release): 1461
    Previous factions: Eurocorp, Calderon Republic, Khanid Domain
    Previous roles: systems engineer, senior/commanding officer
    Additional skills: diplomacy
    Desired branch: whichever is low on manpower, I'll gladly adapt.
    Steam name: Matt_Bradock (I like to keep my aliases simple and consistent)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    As Pontifex Maximus and Conservator Anallum, it's my sacred duty to commit this announcement to writing.

It is to be known that the High Council has unanimously agreed to issue a formal "Letter of Apology" to Thadius_Faran,
    formerly accused of treason and thence expulsed from the Legion.

With great haste Thadius_Faran was excommunicated from the faction, after information of his involvement with our rivals came to light.
    This was done with minor consideration for his prolonged involvement with our kind and his great endeavours towards the Legion.
    Justification for such, was his engagement in merrymaking with the leader of our opposers, despite direct orders to avoid any contact. After thorough investigation and debate, the High Council now feels that our decision was rushed and not worthy of the God Emperor's Grace and the order given not in line with His Will.

On behalf of Mortarian Legion, we wholeheartedly apologize for the misunderstanding between Thadius Faran and the faction. Due to recent events, we were overly paranoid, and we have acted without sufficient evidence to label a member as a spy.
    We understand any animosity he may feel towards us for our rash actions and hope the God Emperor won't hasten his judgement over us, as we did upon the honourable Thadius_Faran.

~The High Council

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    How is this faction this huge already? It was literally created like a week a go.