Mortarian Legion [ Serve the Imperium ]

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Name: Thadius Faran
    Experience: (how long have u played SM) 3 years. Served in Calderon, Caldera, Helkan, Trinova.
    Desired Branch: Either Artifex Mechanicus or Artifex Administratum
    Steam name: Privately sent.

Reactions: Kamika
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IMPERIAL NEWS
    ==========================================

While en route to rendezvous at spawn on Brierie server, a taskforce from the Mortarian Legion's 1st fleet of Absolution encountered a hostile faction the Polish Federation laying waste to ships near spawn in a 130k mass ship. With the help of Frasse, a vaygr raider, The taskforce consisting of the Coercer class destroyer IMS Decious and the Purifier class frigate IMS Magnus effectively engaged the enemy ship.

The Polish Federation Heretic Captain eventually abandoned his ship, leaving his ship to be boarded by Mortarii Shock Troopers and eventually captured. The ship will be sent for scrapping and its parts shall serve a greater purpose.

Tremble in the God Emperor's Majesty as we all walk in his eternal shadow.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Double post, but you know what I really like?

How people with 130k mass ships fight newbies and kick them at spawn rather than fighting us.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    lul, yall need some boarding gear. that destroyer needed to be treated as a space-hulk, and the heritic pilot cut apart with terminator torches.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    lul, yall need some boarding gear. that destroyer needed to be treated as a space-hulk, and the heritic pilot cut apart with terminator torches.
    Thinking more like power fist... To the face... Repetitively... But alright. :p

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You guys should set up some alt accounts with torches and act like noobs, trick the guy into bringing his ship to you. ^^

Reactions: Grey Wizard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ship not moving, or trying to kill ya. grapple tool not used. needs moar dakka
    We did a couple more with grapple tools while the enemy was fighting back, however Ace was afk and didnt record it.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This morning I hopped on and after the nice fun we had yesterday I expected something other than what I got.

What I got was a ban from the team's TS3 and server and made a personal enemy of the faction on Brierie which now means I can't even leave the very base I so joyfully docked an ISD not less than 24 hours ago.

Why you fellow forum goers might ask? Because without any evidence the very people who sent me a PM asking me to join decided to kick me on suspicion of spying. I joined them with no such intentions and they will never be able to provide evidence otherwise because it doesn't exist.

I came expecting a return to the enjoyment and brotherhood that existed so long ago in Twoniner's first faction the forever missed Calderon Republic version 1 and instead was used by Two and his members to acquire an ISD and an archive I had been keeping of ancient Calderon Vessels including their Pilgrim Corvette.

If I had the chance I would have never let these backstabbers have their old BPs back. Those ships flew for a group that despite having several of the members Mortarian does hardly worked the same. That group stood for truth and helping those who could not help themselves. The members then were helpful and friendly. Here I have received a cold shoulder and a dagger to the back.

I joined with nothing but the the best of intentions as shown by the actions I had performed and now intend on committing to the worst of intentions from this moment forward. Should you be looking to join these players looking for companionship and fun expect nothing more than perhaps a day if your lucky.

Farewell Twoniner.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This morning I hopped on and after the nice fun we had yesterday I expected something other than what I got.

What I got was a ban from the team's TS3 and server and made a personal enemy of the faction on Brierie which now means I can't even leave the very base I so joyfully docked an ISD not less than 24 hours ago.

Why you fellow forum goers might ask? Because without any evidence the very people who sent me a PM asking me to join decided to kick me on suspicion of spying. I joined them with no such intentions and they will never be able to provide evidence otherwise because it doesn't exist.

I came expecting a return to the enjoyment and brotherhood that existed so long ago in Twoniner's first faction the forever missed Calderon Republic version 1 and instead was used by Two and his members to acquire an ISD and an archive I had been keeping of ancient Calderon Vessels including their Pilgrim Corvette.

If I had the chance I would have never let these backstabbers have their old BPs back. Those ships flew for a group that despite having several of the members Mortarian does hardly worked the same. That group stood for truth and helping those who could not help themselves. The members then were helpful and friendly. Here I have received a cold shoulder and a dagger to the back.

I joined with nothing but the the best of intentions as shown by the actions I had performed and now intend on committing to the worst of intentions from this moment forward. Should you be looking to join these players looking for companionship and fun expect nothing more than perhaps a day if your lucky.

Farewell Twoniner.

If you did what I told u to none of this would have happened.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    We received confidential information to the contrary, Thadius.
    Personally, I would've preferred a test period and would've suggested this if I were online when the decision to eject you from the faction was made... I would've also preferred if your history with us were considered and your contributions to the faction recognized.

But as it stands, your post here suggests more than anger at being kicked and an intent to harm this faction which already existed, otherwise, you could've taken this to private conversations and requested to get things cleared up... Rather than lash out in anger at us publicly, you could've chosen a path of communication and have figured out what the concerns and proof against you are, for which the faction took these drastic measures.

It needs be said that 3 people have been kicked from the faction so far, based on charges of treason; specifically, being in league with factions opposing the Odium Pact. Each time, hard proof was provided through a number of ways. Even though 2/3rds of the Legion's High Council tends to prefer giving people some chances, none of us can ignore cold, hard truth and we can't allow our faction to become a security breach to the Alliance...

So, even though I deeply regret it and do honestly like you as a person, 't is no other way.
    And if our paths must cross in battle, hope the God Emperor judges your path the more righteous one.
    For if He stands with me, a thousand suns will vanquish you, my friend.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We received confidential information to the contrary, Thadius.
    Personally, I would've preferred a test period and would've suggested this if I were online when the decision to eject you from the faction was made... I would've also preferred if your history with us were considered and your contributions to the faction recognized.

But as it stands, your post here suggests more than anger at being kicked and an intent to harm this faction which already existed, otherwise, you could've taken this to private conversations and requested to get things cleared up... Rather than lash out in anger at us publicly, you could've chosen a path of communication and have figured out what the concerns and proof against you are, for which the faction took these drastic measures.

It needs be said that 3 people have been kicked from the faction so far, based on charges of treason; specifically, being in league with factions opposing the Odium Pact. Each time, hard proof was provided through a number of ways. Even though 2/3rds of the Legion's High Council tends to prefer giving people some chances, none of us can ignore cold, hard truth and we can't allow our faction to become a security breach to the Alliance...

So, even though I deeply regret it and do honestly like you as a person, 't is no other way.
    And if our paths must cross in battle, hope the God Emperor judges your path the more righteous one.
    For if He stands with me, a thousand suns will vanquish you, my friend.
    I did PM Two but he lacked any evidence and provided no recourse for me before making it abundantly clear that even if I could stay in it would not be of any worth to me.

This anger is from this fact and it truly hurts to be thrown out on unsupported ideas of spying when I wanted nothing more than to play with old friends.

I've asked for this clear evidence from all yet still have not been shown any shred because it simply does not exist.

and an intent to harm this faction which already existed,
    I joined them with no such intentions