Mortarian Legion [ Serve the Imperium ]

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Kill stuff, but that is mean. I don't think I will be good at that. I don't even know if I have the experience to do that.

Reactions: Kamika

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Welp, my time as the best logic person in the faction was fun while it lasted.
    Aww don't say that, you've always been way better at everything logic clock related than me. I still can't figure out your pulse equalizer.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Aww don't say that, you've always been way better at everything logic clock related than me. I still can't figure out your pulse equalizer.
    I have sent you a PM in regards to the application. We look forward to a reply :D

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Figured I'd just submit a normal application now that I know the people I like are here

Name: AtraUnam
    Experience: Started playing just after bubble shields stopped being a thing.
    Desired Branch: Builder
    Steam name: Chiboko

Reactions: TwoNiner and Kamika
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Figured I'd just submit a normal application now that I know the people I like are here

Name: AtraUnam
    Experience: Started playing just after bubble shields stopped being a thing.
    Desired Branch: Builder
    Steam name: Chiboko
    Accepted, I'll add you to comms.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The Mortarian Legion paid another visit to Bogdan (OOB) and destroyed whatever was in our way. A fitting consequence to someone who abuses alts, spies and all.

We suffered no damage on our side. Not a single block lost, since the shield remained at 50%+.

FOR THE IMPERIUM!

Bogdan - Do confirm the results if possible.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    The Mortarian Legion paid another visit to Bogdan (OOB) and destroyed whatever is in our way.

FOR THE IMPERIUM!

HOLY SHIT you guys.
    That's like a rockhopper genocide right there

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    The Mortarian Legion paid another visit to Bogdan (OOB) and destroyed whatever was in our way. A fitting consequence to someone who abuses alts, spies and all.

We suffered no damage on our side. Not a single block lost, since the shield remained at 50%+.

FOR THE IMPERIUM!

Bogdan - Do confirm the results if possible.

I can confirm the results. Unfortunately we never got round to updating the fleet since we first spawned it in on SS and older defences seem to not have been up to scratch (never been tested before this). The fact that neither myself nor my members could get to our base and the colossal lag that was ever present when ML was one (probably explained by server settings or by the fact that we have lots of docked entities floating about near base from the destroyed ships) might have played some part in the action.
    As I can't enter our base area without crashing I can't quite confirm the results myself physically, thought your images are more than enough proof of that. Congratulations on beating a relatively large AI Fleet (I presume it did fight back?).

Reactions: HolyCookie
    Reaction score
    May all enemies of the Emperor burn in the eternal inferno!
    Deus Vult.
    Seems a bit extreme. Thought this was just a friendly exchange of death.
    You know, a chance for us all to grow as a whole, become closer as a community, love. Shit like that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You know, a chance for us all to grow as a whole, become closer as a community, love. Shit like that.

The actual reason why it got to this point was because OOB placed an alt in our faction. Or more.

It is generally considered extremely poor sportsmanship to just plop a spy into another's faction since blueprint theft, sabotage, home base build blocking and all sorts of carnage COULD occur and cause massive detriments.

It is also a serious breach of trust, and just a dick move.

Reaction score
    Good point, honestly, I really dont know what OOB intel is doing. However, OOB has never expressed intentions to go on the offence. We arent really about pvp. The most we have done to show that we have done to show a possible desire for warfare is the building of fleets. this could also be considered an interest in protecting ourselves.
    Hopefully this exchange will allow us to understand each other better and not inflame the situation any further.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Also this is just roleplay, I'm not actually gonna send u to hell.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Jesus christ, what incompetence would lead to destruction like that

Reaction score
    The actual reason why it got to this point was because OOB placed an alt in our faction. Or more.

It is generally considered extremely poor sportsmanship to just plop a spy into another's faction since blueprint theft, sabotage, home base build blocking and all sorts of carnage COULD occur and cause massive detriments.

It is also a serious breach of trust, and just a dick move.
    Do expect to be held to the same standards, we all know the past.