More Teasers for Future Features

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know Schema doesn't want to promise too much in fear of causing disappointment, but how about some more hints on what's down the road for the game? We know there will be procedural fauna, NPC crews, and probably flora as well, but beyond that the development timeline is blanked out. Planets are in there, and so is astronaut content. There's even a "galaxy generation update" planned way on down the line.

So how about some teasers about "this is what we'd like to do" and such? No need to get specific, but some general ideas would be nice to give us something to look forward to. For instance,
    • "Citizen/astronaut gameplay?" What's this? Can we even have a hint?
    • Are planets going to get mostly backend updates to make them perform better, or have you maybe got an idea for more?
    • Will the galaxy update finally get rid of the weird "star grid?" Icanhaz nebula?
    • NPC crew has been more than teased already... Anything new?
    • Another faction overhaul down the line? I'm guessing this will integrate the crew system.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • I'm keen to have more on the trade system working with physical assets transporting cargo.
    • Will the ships contain harvest-able cargo or cargo in storage?
    • Will slavery be a mechanic with NPC's? It seems they are already slaves.
    • Or will a mechanic be added for them to have an allegiance based on pay, origin (birthplace), family or whatever?
    • Can NPC's be taken and integrated into your own faction with the capture of a ship they are assigned or existing on?
    • Will we be able to give/receive NPC's?

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Planets are going to be completely redone. We are currently working on them. We may release a status report on them in the near future.
    YAY! Honestly, that's all I needed to hear for now. :D

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Planets are going to be completely redone. We are currently working on them. We may release a status report on them in the near future.
    COMPLETELY redone? I like the sound of that. Looking forward to the status update if you do release it.