More Stations please :D

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    First of all congratulations to all the builders whose stations made it into the game.
    I had a really rough time finding a station to harvest in my new universe, they are all so pretty now...

I really enjoyed visiting them today and walking around in them with my own feet.
    Though i also miss a lot of the contest contributions which i saw in some reviews so i kind of would have wished more stations would have made it into the default game.
    To list all i miss would be along one, in principle all the stations which obviously received some thought and build time i would consider worth visiting.
    So i was wondering what about future contributions? The game still changes quickly also new players might have some awesome ideas as well...
    I would wish for a showroom system where we could look at new contributions and then mark them for "yes please spawn this kind as well in my world"

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I think that there will be another station contest on January.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can add some yourself! Make sure that it is in the right format and put it in the right folder.

Reaction score
    One way to make more variety is for the game to spawn station clusters like in Bench's official starmade trailer. All the stations there are the default ones but with different configurations I'm sure they can look very different.