Read by Schine More shapes for Carved Ores and some planet blocks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Given the decorative use of carved ores and planet blocks I'd like to be able to use the basic factory to reshape carved ores and some planet blocks.

Not all shapes need to be included if its a huge chore, simply adding wedges would significantly help.

Requested:
    All carved ores ie: chabaz sugil
    Wood (who doesn't want wood paneling?)
    Rock ie: Rock, Purple Rock stuff, Frozen Rock etc

Reactions: Raging Capuchin

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I agree.

I've some new texture changes coming imminently, so i will hope to include carved wedge rocks into it.

Reaction score
    I would really love to have a wood wedge, would make building larger and wider trees much more pretty.

Reaction score
    I would really love to have a wood wedge, would make building larger and wider trees much more pretty.
    I'd prefer a directional wood block first, but I agree, more shapes for decorative blocks would be extremely welcome.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, carved stones, ice, and wood need wedges. IDK if the base rocks and terrain bits do, though; seems like a waste of block ID's unless it's going to get incorporated into planet generation too, in which case you are going to need pentas and tetras too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah, carved stones, ice, and wood need wedges. IDK if the base rocks and terrain bits do, though; seems like a waste of block ID's unless it's going to get incorporated into planet generation too, in which case you are going to need pentas and tetras too.
    Personally I don't think terrain as such (things like soil, grass, water etc) needs extra shapes, however the rock types do provide some needed color variations to offset the single color options of hull blocks. Even the inclusion of just wedges would allow their use in places that aren't straight lines in the x or z axis.