More power in block editor

Reaction score
    i would like more power in the block editor, i can create a decorative block, but not more than that, of course i can also make a block that has massive armour for cheap credits, but i would like something more, like the power to edit a weapons computer to fire off another weapons computer(my ship needs 2 weapon computers for all the individual antimatter cannons i made) or to tweak the power drain of some blocks, like the engines so they use a third energy and produce double the thrust, and at a price compared to standard engines.

im rather new to making blocks, so far not going good, tried to make a cheap cloak, but it keeps saying

something with type when i start it up, so im just sticking to decorative blocks for now.

ps: these are changes I would like to see made, its a request, so if it cant be, then dont do it and say it as it is, instead of telling me you are working on it like another game(wont point fingers)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thursters are balanced the way they are to make you think about your ship design. You want to mod the game and make over powered ships for fun.

Everyting is using the right amounts of energy, maybe they should use even more if anything.

Reaction score
    but i still want to try to make some other engines and a cloaker which does not drain all my energy in 0.12 seconds.(so i can see IF it works near pirates and other things, just to play around with while in alfa/beta)

Reaction score
    I also want to do this, yes it would kill the game balance but i do not let the shops sell this \"advanced Power Blocks\"
    It should be for our Server Police fraction Ships which need a littel Bonus to Protect the Server!

Reaction score
    1 block of power gen to 100,000,000,000 XD this would be great for evreybody even schema would like it i think