More optimizing please

Reaction score
    Hi Star-made Devs!!,

Can you please do more optimizing for the game Star-made? Cause the game drops it's FPS in or near planets, which I know has to do with the block loading in or mass blocks that are loading in.

And I know either some or a lot of players of star-made might have been suggesting this over the years.
    So, I'm sorry if I am repeating the same suggestion over and over again by other players.

Thanks for reading and sorry if I am just repeating everyone else same suggestion.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, I'm pretty sure they are done optimizing. :rolleyes:
    In fact, I think there were some plans to add a lag support block. Offensive capabilities are obvious, especially when linked to a Mm array. Defensively it'll cause a de-sychronization, allowing your ship to micro-teleport and/or ghost.
    Additionally, it has the special ability to be linked to a warhead, when it detonates it'll create a time/space warp that de-stabalizes (crashes) the universe (server). :eek:

(Seriously, optimization and lag busting is an ongoing process. They are always working on it, no need to even ask)