more Mob ships to fight and use

Reaction score
    The isnath_VI is an ok ship for starting players to fight but what about when you get a 1k mass ship with all sorts of shields and whatnot. the ship is a laughing stock. my solution is what some servers are doing which is implementing player ships. I say add in some ships maybe even make a contest. shure you have the isanth_VI but what about the V others and how many are after VI. I already have 2 ideas which are the Isanth_Heavy_Assault and the Isanth_carrer (the carrier needs the docking to start working with the mobs or else it is just a big ship around 1.5k blocks or so) thses ships are for the people who have big ships but nothing to fight and want good fighting ships that are able to actualy fight them. they can also be a goal to beat for people who start out and want a goal. I'd also suggest series of ships like the Isanth series then maybe the Army series and the Alien series or things like that where you can group ships together which could also make it easier to find ships in the encoding to modify them as people might want for their own servers. I know as for right now there are enough bugs to occupy developers but this is a thought for the aftermath of this buggy time in starmade.

(anyone have an idea for a ship for the isanth series or an idea for another series. post em and a few images if you want.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is a setting to scale with the server\'s pilots, every cataloged ship can become a valid ship for NPCs to spawn in. If these more powerful ships are added from the start it risks spawning them automatically.

Reaction score
    the idea is to make them a rare spawn that can make for a sort of goal for the player to try and beat. say an isanth flagship comes in well then at that point you run and try to make a ship to beat it. before the only singleplayer aspect was to make a ship for multiplayer and if you had no multiplayer than you had no reason to play because once you had a ship to beat the isanth_VI you had nothing worth while to fight, as I said that is the solution to bordom how servers can spawn in their own ships as mobs and they have just as much of a chance of spawning in against a new player. besides if schema ever decides to add in aliens ,which is needed for a space game that involves large sums of adventure into unknown space, I doubt they will all be flying the exact same ship. It is a chance to add the community into the game which any game developer knows means 1: less work for them and 2: a chance to give the community what they want without needing to follow their specific guidlines to appease the larger number. anyway this is also a chance to give people the ability to pick if they want a giant flagship to fly around and maybe if they do feel like it is too much for them then they can turn it off but now all ships can be used by a server due to no server having access to all ships made nevermind making ones that match up to make a reasonable non stitched together fleet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Making new ships to interact with would be better. For example, like trading ships and regual npc that are neurtal. In addition making npc tows in outer space. A lot more interactibles would be great!

Reaction score
    You could have some form of docking on a large tradingg vessel that can be used to dock while you buy from a traveling vendor or maybe get the ship repaired to the blueprint standards of it (if you saved them)