More Hulls mod

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Note: Since there is no mod subforum, I decided to put this here

Hello! I am TryPhos and this is a small mod I made. The mod adds 48 new hull blocks in 8 new colors.

The colors are:

Orange

Pink

Copper

Light Blue

Lime

Green-Gray

Cyan

Olive

All of the colors also have hardened hull and the wedges/corners.

Info: All the hull pieces are purchasable at shops, but already generated shops will most likely not have any. I would recommend starting a new world or spawning them in. The block id's range from 400 to 447, so the command would be /giveid [playername] [400-447] [ammount]. Some of the icons are a bit ugly, so I might update them soon. Please give me any suggestions you have, and it would be awesome if you posted a color of hull you would like to be added in the next version.

Download:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7rw8yCIBYYMRjdjZ2lGU0h6b0U/edit?usp=sharing

Install instructions (there is also a readme):

First, find your StarMade folder (if you can't find it, navigate to the C drive (C:), click ctrl+f and type "StarMade" and click the first folder. WARNING: do not go to the .StarMade folder).

Then, navigate to the "data" folder within the StarMade folder.

Go into "textures" then "block" and replace t001 with the one provided in this zip file.

Next, go back to the "data" folder, go to the "config" folder, and replace both BlockConfig.xml and BlockTypes.properties with the ones provided in the zip file

Finally, go back to the "data" folder, go into the "image-resource" folder and replace the build-icons-01-16x16-gui- with the one provided in the zip

Run Star-Made and enjoy the new colors of hull.

Picture:

http://imgur.com/ZslD5Uq

EDIT: Any updates will break the mod, and subsequently break any ships you may have made so don't update, save all of your mod ships, update, reinstall the mod, and buy the ships back.

Reaction score
    The standard game should have at least 32 colours, for hulls and lights.

Reaction score
    Copper one is really cool, but I wouldn\'t see myself using the other ones to be honest, personal taste :P