More equipment for ships

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Starmade is a great game, but sometimes it needs something unique so...

Here are a few of my ideas for StarMade

Weapons

- Hyperbeam canon -

Similar to antimatter cannons and salvage cannons combined, but deal less damage and are alot faster. Maybe if you put too much of them on your ship, you can slice a ship, asteroid, planet in half!

- Gattling canon -

Same as antimatter canons. Shoots a burt of three shots instead of one. Increased Reload, Decreased damage and range.

- Railgun -

Long range, slow reload, great damage and accuracy. Travels at ridiculous speed.

- Disruptor drones -

Fires a tiny drone that attaches to the enemy ship, disrupting shields, cloak, radarjam, etc... Drains their energy aswell. Lasts for a short time (10s)

Shields/cloak

- Reflector shield

Same as a shield, but instead of absorbing the damage it reflects it back at the enemy, uses energy when in use.

- Mirage effect

Similar to cloaking/radarjamming. Makes your ship invisible and makes a visible clone somewhere else. (cloned ship dissapears if attacked, touched or out of range)

Other

Advanced radar block - Increases your navigation range up to 5km instead of 2.5km

Hope you liked my ideas :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i hate to bring it to ya but there is already that abiletly for weapons(hyperbeam, railgun, Gattling canon) in the game, you need to reditrubute the power under your waepons.

as for the other yeah that could be added.