More colors

Reaction score
    As it says on the tin.

When we have a new art guy, can we please get some more colors and shades for hull blocks? Substituting with dirt and rock form various planets is the best way right now to get that extra bit of color in a ship but they've got no defensive value and just make the ship's structure weaker wherever you apply them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree, I would like to have more of a varitey of colors for hulls. I never thought of useing other blocks but i\'d still perfer to have more hulls.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Us server owners can make custom block textures. These blocks can\'t have any function other than cosmetic and you\'d have to download the texture pack but it works for now. I\'m interested in what kind of colors you guys would want and I could send them your way when done if wanted.

Reaction score
    I\'d like like to see the painting functionality of the crafting system work like MC\'s tiding system : You pick a color in the spectrum -> the game gives you a list of elements to craft 1 hull of that color. Would greatly increase the interest of exploration/harvesting...