More bugfixes (0.108)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Schema, I dont mean to bother you, but the 100% crash can still occour, even after it was patched

It\'s still happening on my computer, I have tried all of the fixes, including updating my graphics driver, updating Java, and even running the program as administrater

I just thought you would like to be aware. By the way StarMade is a great game, I just wish I could try it out!...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just fixed mine, just then, SOOOOooooooo happy!

Anyone that runs into the problem, here\'s the fix! If you have Nividia + Intel just open up Nividia control panel and select the global settings, set Nividia as your reccomended system

That should fix it!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    schema, first of all: good job, i love the way you do things and keep us informed and updated (in contrast to Wollay, the developer of CubeWorld)

now, concerning planets. just look at this: http://star-made.org/node/17759

it is NOT made by me, its made by Richarod (he uploaded it) and doesnt it look really great?

just an suggestion, but how about you make planets look like this, but bigger? that would justify (bear with me here, english is not my first langues) planets beeing not huge if and near each other if you would compare it to real life, because you can make up a story about how there was 1 planet but that was blasted into pieces and spreaded through space ( because of a nuclear explosion, or meteorite, or whatever).

i hope i made my point and again, its just an suggestion.

but i think that this would look better than just 2 ordenary planets stuck together like.....that cookie which name i cant remember.

Reaction score
    This is incredible.

Although I think that round worlds are good for legit planets, these could be used for planetoids or rare types of asteroid. Legit planets could use something on the bottom of them (Jagged spikes of rock/purple stuff/ ice etc)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    That planet ship is one of the best things i\'ve ever seen from starmade, if the planets in the game were a larger version of that it would be amazing!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Rubber! Works like any other block, except that it negates collision damage. Put it on the bottoms of your land vehicles and pave your docking bays with it.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don\'t need to use it to know how it works, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7_NPDAtpvQ

I would like using it if there is some way to counter that kind of damage with a new block made of PlaxRubber or HullRubber and Harden Hull Rubber. I don\'t mean to offend you in anyway, But it would be nice to counter that kind of damage from happening, its like adding a new idea to the game, we are here to help improve the game. By the way I like your hardcore server knowing it will have collision damage. More Power to you Comr4de.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Your right about that. Most of everything in the modern world has some type of rubber to help reduce damage or prevent it. Like the wheels of a car, or the rubber covering the sides of a car door etc. But it should also slowly break down too so it can be replaced or repaired.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just for an experiment I rammed an asteroid at full speed. I lost a couple non-hardened hull blocks, No big deal. Minor, low-speed collisions son\'t seem to do damage.