MooseMade Data Suite

Reaction score
    MooseMade Data Suite

No longer must you leave your top secret plans out for a rival faction to see! Now store your top secret plans in a safe and convenient way with the MooseMade Data Suite! Simply copy and paste into your station or ship and add a core with a docker on the rail located behind the servers.

StarmadeDock Link : MooseMade Data Suite

MooseMade Data Suite Tutorial Video

Reaction score
    That is absolutely fabulous!
    I'm curious about the potential applications of this technology for logic computers.

Reaction score
    I just wanted to stop here and say thank you for this piece.
    Your specific technology didn't end up in my design, but the things I learned from it, and the ideas it I spired helped me to make a programmable chain drive that will prevent me from overshooting my destination.
    All because your build was super interesting and lead me to experiment. LoL

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ohh i like this.
    if we had a way to compare data in display modules we could actually save diffrent actions a system should do.

Reaction score
    Ohh i like this.
    if we had a way to compare data in display modules we could actually save diffrent actions a system should do.
    That would be a pretty simple addition. This Data Suite could also easily be expanded beyond 5 memory blocks. If you're willing to tinker, you can make this do all kinds of stuff!

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Ohh i like this.
    You can compare the contents of display modules using sensors, if that's what you mean.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    one can? im newb to the new sensor stuff its like angry internet kid logic to me atm. thanks for the headsup gonna look into it , more stuff to play around for hours to no end.

Reactions: Stormraven