Moose Shipyards

Reaction score
    Welcome to Moose!

Hello I'm Moose CEO of Moose Spaceyard

Are tired of all those other evil corperations flushing you out in space?
    We here at Moose are a new kind of evil corperation, we know that the less people around, means less money for us! And the IRS and other bribable officials don't take 'Evil' as legal tender--Trust me I tried. So in order to maximize profit, we must maximize lives! But that line never worked in the bar, so instead we just gotta work on preserving the ones we have.

Why choose Moose?
    We here at Moose don't see any fun in huge ships. Sure being big enough to squish Nigeria with it's nose end might be cool, but that's nothing compared to scratching at the enemy in close quarters, trying to dodge their weapons, before doing a backflip and launching a missile right into their main reactor. Thus, we here at Moose mostly focus on building Fighters to Destroyers. While bigger ships will inevitably be built, for the most part this is going to be our main area of focus.

Instead of just slapping on another layer of armor, we focus on maximizing speed by using our armor efficiently! We have several differant construction techniques designed to increase armor while still providing plenty of speed.

-=-=-=-

MOTD

Created the Noble Gas Line, a line of ships based off of the Lithium's design.

Added the Argon, a lighter ship, and the Neon, a generalist destroyer. Otherwise I've been working on several other unreleased lines which will hopefully have 'leaked photos' of soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

-=-=-=-

CIVILIAN LINE

These ships are the bread and butter of any fleet, they don't follow a specific theme, but are still valuable to a lone pilot.

Azada

Patrol Ship

One can view the Azada as either a heavy fighter, or a light corvette. Either way you'd be underestimating it. In the hands of a skilled pilot can shoot across the air before shooting into your hull. High shield capacity and good damage makes it a great ship for any customer. Especially the paying ones. Currently the Azada comes in three flavors, the Azada-Azdgari --the green one with white decals-- which focuses on speed, the Azada-Igadzra --brown one with yellow decals-- which focuses on shields, and the Azada-II which fits somewhere inbetween.

Azada-II : North Crescent Class : DOWNLOAD

===The standard Azada, good speed, good shields, highest damage.

-Mass : 83 (830 blocks)
    -L 29 H 10 W 23
    -Power : 11363.5 e/sec
    -Thrust : 233.3
    -Shields : 13833 (71 blocks)

Armaments
    -Two Primary Cannons

-Two D1000 Launchers

Azada-Igadzra : South Crescent Class : DOWNLOAD

===Sacrifices almost anything for additional shields, including a good chunk of the engine block making it much slower than the Azada-II or Azada-Azdgari. Howevver, this fair amount of shields gives it better tanking ability

-Mass : 88.1 (881 blocks)
    -L 29 H 10 W 23
    -Power : 8685.3 e/sec
    -Thrust : 174.3
    -Shields : 16797 (95 blocks)

Armaments
    -Two Primary Cannons

-Two D1000 Launchers

Azada-Azdgari : East Crescent Class : DOWNLOAD

===If you've got an itching that can only be scratched by wooshing across the air with more G's than the word 'Aggregating' then we got the ship for you! To bad there isn't any noise in space, feel free to make the racecar noises yourself though! The Azada-Azdgari is a great Space Superiority Fighter, capable of catching up to and destroying with ease any smaller ships.

-Mass : 77 (770 blocks)
    -L 28 H 10 W 21
    -Power : 11478.9 e/sec
    -Thrust : 266.3
    -Shields : 13042 (65 blocks)

Armaments
    -Two Primary Cannons

-One Heat-Seeking Launcher

-=-=-=-

NOBLE GAS LINE

Quick! There's an arrow coming your way! Which way do you dodge? Chances are you said left or right. It's human nature! So why were we making our ships wider than they were tall? That's like supersizing every meal before the noon showdown. Do we jump when we dodge? I think not! The Noble Gas Line uses as small of a horizontal profile as possible. This is designed to help the ship dodge left and right, and rotate around incoming shots.

Oh, and sorry about the arrow. Uh... do we leave this one in or out? No not the arrow, the guy, we have ten more demonstrations today.

Argon

Fighter

The Argon is the younger brother of the Lithium, and like all younger brothers it is weaker and worse at chess. The Argon does have a surprising amount of shields and damage for it's size, and it's agility is top notch. In fact, many of our tacticians recommend deploying it alongside the Lithium in fleet combat.

Argon :Radiogenic Class : DOWNLOAD

-Mass : 45.4 (454 blocks)
    -L 25 H 17 W 9
    -Power : 7003.8 e/sec
    -Thrust : 120.9
    -Shields : 14092 (73 blocks)

Armaments

4 Anti-Matter Cannons

Lithium-II

Patrol Ship

The Lithium was the first Noble Gas Line ship released. It preforms remarkably in fights, easily capable of weaving between shots or delivering killing blows with it's deadly arsenal. The Lithium-II adds more shields, more thrust, and stronger cannons, and still manages to make the ship lighter and cheaper.

Lithium-II : Ion Variant : DOWNLOAD

-Mass : 80 (802 blocks)
    -L 23 H 24 W 11
    -Power : 114616.6 e/sec
    -Thrust : 202.8
    -Shields : 18522 (110 blocks)

Armaments
    -4 Primary Cannons
    -2 SS-BB Missiles

Neon

If you wanted a bigger punch with your Lithium here it is, the Neon is a great ship. It's designed to be the generalist backbone of the Noble Gas Line. Armed with quad Anti-Matter Cannons, four turrets, and two SS-BB launchers it is ready to handle anything that happens during a battle. And it's salvage cannons and storage space means it can handle anything after the battle.

Lithium-II : Nightlight Class : DOWNLOAD

-Mass : 241 (2410 blocks)
    -L 33 H 29 W 15
    -Power : 23450 e/sec
    -Thrust : 415
    -Shields : 38992 (336 blocks)

Armaments
    4 Primary Cannons

2 SS-BB Missiles

2 Salvage Cannons

-=-=-=-

RENEGADE LINE

Tired of pirates pirating you while you pirate? Tired of all those heavy ships tearing you apart like a poorly made bacon chewtoy? Well fear not! Because we sell this ship to civilians too.

Brigand
    Fighter

Based on our Renegade Turret design, the Brigand is a patrol boat turned bad, with a decently damaging main cannon for it's size, good agility, and two d1000 missile pods, this ship will have no problem taking out not only ships it's own size, but with a little skill and a good ambush it can take out even larger ships.

Brigand : Instigator Class : DOWNLOAD

-Mass 39.4 (394 46 blocks)
    -L 19 H 7 W 13
    -Power : 5634.6 e/sec
    -Thrust : 112.2
    -Shields : 10357 (46 blocks)

Aarmaments
    -1 Primary Cannon
    -2 Secondary Cannons
    -2 D1000 Missile Launchers

Turncoat
    Corvette

Whether your pirating or being pirated, impress your foes with this wonderful corvette! Three seperate AMC cannons. Four turrets mounted on the side and two D.A.D.'s (Dockable Aegis Device) gives this ship quite a lot of firepower!

Turncoat : Hellhound Variant : DOWNLOAD

-148.9 (1489 blocks)
    -L 28 H 9 W 33
    -Power : 22811.4 e/sec
    -Thrust 529.5
    -Shields : 26194 (185 blocks)

Armaments
    -1 Primary Cannon
    -2 Secondary Cannons
    -4 RenegadeMkII Turrets

Sloop
    Frigate

The pirates didn't have much variety in ships before Moose came along, you know what they didn't have? Anti-Trust laws. So we went in, took over the local shipyards that produced Sloops, and put in a bunch of Trust Laws, because why would you be so paranoid on a pirate station? 'Law One, Trust Moose'. Catchy eh? The ship itself is designed to be the bread and butter pirate ship. Three Turrets, two Cannons, SS-BB launchers, and salvage laser. On top of that, a few chests for storage. A great ship for all your privateering needs!

Sloop : Privateer Variant : DOWNLOAD

-Mass 149.5 (1495 Blocks)
    -L 37 H 16 W 17
    -Power : 15610.1 e/sec
    -Thrust : 233.2
    -Shields : 24466 (167)

Armaments
    -2 Primary Cannons
    -1 SS-BB Missile Launcher
    -1 Salvage Cannon
    -3 Renegade MkII Turrets
    -1 Repair Drone

Reaction score
    Hello Pilots Moose from Moose Shipyards here,

It seems like one of the mechanics forgot to configure the symmetry lines for the newly released Azada! A couple of blocks were missing on the right rear side. To honor this mechanic\'s stellar work, he will be piloting the first manned probe into the sun. So consider this reupload a \'hotfix\'.

To make it up to the everyone who bought the ship, we took a second look at the Azada and updated it. The wings have been expanded for two D1000 missile launchers, and shields have increased. Additionally, we stuck a gravity goodie box in the core room.

Furthermore, there are now two more variants of the Azada, the Azada-Igzadra which sacrifices speed for shields,and the Azada-Azdgari, which focuses on space-superiority through superior speed and SS-KB missiles.

------

And just so that you don\'t think that Moose Shipyards has opened a ship painting company, I\'ve been flying around with the Lithium and I enjoyed the design. As such I\'ve been working on a few ships that follow the same vertical philosophy .

here\'s a sneak peak at our latest fighter the Argon.

The Argon is meant to be a lighter version of the Lithium, while less armored, it is about equivelantly shielded as the Lithium. We sent out a test pilot who managed to take out three Brigands, just keep the shields up and you\'ll be fine. It isn\'t designed to replace the Lithium but rather provide a more fighter-like alternative.

I also have a Multi-role Corvette/Cruiser in the works, and a more dedicated destroyer has been discussed. I doubt there will be anything bigger than then a medium ship though as the vertical design is meant to aid dodging abilities which larger ships may not benefit as much from.

Fly far pilots!

Reaction score
    Hello Pilots, Moose here.

I added the Noble Gas Line which currently has 3 ships at the moment.
    Argon

Lithium-II (formerly a civilian line ship)

Neon

All three of these ships follow the same design philosophy. I didn\'t get around to designing a dedicated warship for the fleet, but Neon is a wonderful generalist-warship.

I have been working on designing more fleet ships with standardized themes and philosophy rather than having a hodgepodge of random ships. So one can expect multiple lines in the future. I have been working on a few different lines, but I would like to get three or four ships in before release. Then I plan on expanding on their line with bigger ships.

Fly fast pilots!