Bug Module/Computer highlighting issue

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ive got a large mining ship and Im having an extremely irritating problem where about an hour or so after placing my salvage modules on my ship, the purple boxes that normally surround the modules when i select the computer now appear way up over top of my ship.

I thought it was just a visual thing, and I could live with that, though extremely irritating. But it turns out that now my salvage beams actually fire out of where the purple boxes are.

They dont go away unless I delete all the modules, and the controlling computer, and then put everything back into place all over again. Then they stay fine for about an hour or two and then suddenly do the hovering purple boxes thing again.

I thought it was an issue just limited to my ship, but our base on the same server is having the same issue with certain things. Like when i select a docking module, the purple boxes highlighting the docking enhancers will be way off in a different area of the base floating in nothingness, far away from the actual docking enhancers they should be highlighting.

Do other people get this? Is there a way to fix it and prevent it from happening again? I almost dont even wnat to continue my ship because Ill suddenly have a bunch of weapons floating up above my ship firing out of nothingness, even though the actual modules are down inside my ship.

Attachments

Reaction score
    I've been having this exact issue with damage beams. I put in an official bug report, and they're working on it. Might be useful to mention that it happens with salvage beams as well though.