Modified Providence Class carrier/destroyer-Invisible Hand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so its not really the Invisible Hand;

THE INVISIBLE SURPRISE!

An attempt at 1:1 scaling of the flagship of General Grevious of Star Wars Episode Three:Revenge of the Sith

CURRENTLY INCOMPLETE!

Interior systems needs completion, as does fitting out of docking bays, both interior and exterior, as well as turrets (many, many turrets).

SPECIFICATIONS SO FAR!

Length:1132m (50~m longer than the Invisible Hand)

Height: 367m (7m shorter than the Invisible Hand)

Width: 166m (32m thinner than the Invisible Hand)

Mass: Over 93k (including hull, interior decor and hangar bay)

Cost: $492m (and yes it will posted for download upon completion)

Bow of ship-note the lack of glass in the bridge, both at the forward protusion just behind the eyes and also at the other bridge towrads the back of the picture

Midship- In this image you can see the main hangar bay (currently with plexidoor closed) as well as *new* yellow and purple horizontal stripes for faster accuracy. The 'Wizard's Tower' is also visible (althgouh due to loading issues only 3/4 is displayed)

Stern of ship-Here you can see the three engines, arranged in an opposite fashion relative to the Original Invisible Hand (one up, two down in original, two up, one down in the 'Surprise'. You can also see the purple fin at the rear for even faster accuracy in those times when that is really needed. Note the completed 'Wizard's Tower' as well as the lower 'hockey stick thing' at the bottom (in black, its a little difficult to see).

So this is it so far, just thought I'd give a progress update! Because of having a life and such, i may need to attend to other things and thus i don't expect internals to be completed for o let's say three months or so.

If you'ld like to finish off the interior yourself (and break many a multiplayer server when uploading to it) i shall post the file in a few days time.

NOTE: THE SURPRISE HAS NO ENGINES!!! OR ACTIVE USEABLE WEAPONS !

(and thus it is currently a sitting duck (or dinosaur, whichever you prefer).

Enjoy!

TheCIS