modified blueprints not spawning

Reaction score
    hi, just wanted to know if im missing a trick here. trying to spawn a ship i made on a friends server put on mine to work on and then put the *new version* back on to his, but game comes up with error message saying *warning modified blueprint* and then just as the ship loads it gets deleted... i even went into the config files and changed allow modified blueprints to yes on both my and my friends computers, this still doesnt work... and now im out of ideas. and yes i have enough money, am next to a shop, facing away from the shop with nothing in the way - just incase anyone thought i might not have tried the obvious. sorry for the snap but ive been at this problem for days now and its getting to me :'(. Please help!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Go to your blueprints data folder (Blueprints -> ship -> data) and rename the .smd2 file to ENTITY_SHIP_*your ship name* - and keep the 3 - 4 digits at the end (usually .0.0.0). This should make your ship spawn inside the game. It\'s very important the the part after \"ENTITY_SHIP_\" has got the same name as the ship\'s folder - otherwise the game won\'t find what it\'s looking for.

Reaction score
    thankyou so much for replying, will try this next time im on... thankyou so much for helping

Reaction score
    tried your fix and made sure the name was the same... still getting \"modified blueprint warning\" message and then game deletes ship, the name of the ship is Hitori_mk2 and in the file it is now named \"ENTITY_SHIP_Hitori_mk2.0.0.0.smd2\" is this correct?