Moderator recruitment

Reaction score
    Hey there, i want to build up a server, but i need some guys to help me.
    The server should be a roleplay server, basic rules for playing exist for now, but everything has to be evolved:
    -Rules
    -Events
    -Customblocks
    -Inner server settings (balancing)

I´m able to create customblocks, but my graphical skills are not the best.
    The technical site is in most cases n problem for me, if there is any problem, i normally find a solution for it very fast.

I´m searching for people who want to build up a server and to keep it running.

Further information for serveradress, TS3 adress or anything else on request, some over this topic, some over private chat...I would like to get some applications. Feel free to ask

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Seriously dude, this is not the way to recruit admins or moderators for servers. They should be frequents of your community whom have proven they actually give a damn about the server.

Trust me, I have recruited admins this way, and you get immature idiots that want commands so they can help their friends.

Reaction score
    You are right, but my problem is, i have a server, i have a primary concept, but nothing else, no people who play. So they can´t give a damn about the server. All i want is a primary team to build up the server, like raise up some structures, custom pirates and more. In this phase i look on their engagement for the project and if they are able to work as a team with me and the other guys of the team. After that, i decide who get´s wich rights and positions and then release the server to the players.