ML Svetovid - "Battleship" Class

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, I already wrote this whole nice post and everything, then I tried to preview it and it spazzed out .. and needless to say, I did not save it.. so I'll keep it short for now and write the stuff I wrote another time.

So, this is my first big ship.
    Specs are
    Mass: 3519,6
    Length: 95m, Height: 59m, Width: 125m

I intend to work on adding details to the two hangars and probably some turrets...

The ship itself has no weapons whatsoever, but is able to carry a lot of ships in it's two huge hangars.

Reaction score
    Now... HOLY **** that is a damn huge ship, mustve taken you some good hours of work m8, gj.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks - and yeah, it did take a bit some time ;D ... but I got to say, I was expecting it to take longer than it actually did in the end.

Also, a really big thanks to the devs for putting in the \"/search\" server command -- When i first started building it, before I put anything in, I made the complete hull and just as I was about to finish 10 pirates come at me and I had to jump ships quickly and in the heat of the battle I wandered a good few sectors away from ML_Svetovid.... I was looking for it for what seemed like hours before checking the wiki for server commands that could help :D