Mjolnir Pirates

Asvarduil

Builder of Very Small Ships
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Pictured Below: You're being raided. Left to right: Mjolnir Marauder, a mid-mass assault vessel, Mjolnir Skjoldr, a defensive superlight fighter, and lastly the Mjolnir Raider, the heaviest and most dangerous of the Mjolnir vessels. It can be boarded and has capacity to carry loot!

Mjolnir Pirates.png

I'm working on a 100-mass-limit server (yes, 100, not 100k.) In order to have interesting, balanced fights, I'm working on series of 100-mass pirates in a variety of roles.

The Mjolnir pirates are a group of humans enjoying a resurgence of old Earth culture, namely the 11th Century AD Danes and their Norse mythology. Shaping their ships like Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, these pirates claim to be protecting the peace...for a price, of course.

Mjolnir ships tend to fit missile and beam systems, and can be relied upon to have shields. Mjolnir vessels are a very direct threat: high damage, and above-average durability, at the cost of maneuverability.

Mjolnir pirates, being inspired by old Earth lore, have embraced 20th and 21st century pop culture depictions of the Danish Viking raiders. Ships are blue and black - blue for the icy wastes they believe the Vikings to have raided from, and black due to their pirate legacy.

We at Esthar Fleet Systems encourage you to be vigilant for Mjolnir raiders. Be sure to contact Coalition Security if any of these vessels are sighted - the Coalition will not suffer these barbarians to control any more space.

Reactions: Dr. Whammy

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I've got my eye on you...
    Eyeball.jpg
    ...and this thread.

Question; will there be a limit on docked entities and fleet craft?

Reaction score
    I see your avatar.

Gotta ask....

Do you always drink coffee while watching radar?