Mission Fleetworks

Reaction score
    I will be uploading a few ships shortly, I have currently compiled a series of fighters and dropships and am currently working on a (very large) corvette which I will post frequent status updates on soon. Note that my ships may not be the strongest in a fight as they are VERY role play oriented. I will try to create a professional looking spec sheet for all my of ships for your immersion. Also, please note that I am the type that learns much from experience, and I am sure you will notice that my ships get progressively better from oldest to newest, not that my old ships are bad in any way. My ships are also inspired by Halo, Star Citizen and in general, Modern Sci-fi concept. I hope you enjoy them.

--AT301 Sparrow Series-- (http://starmadedock.net/content/at301-sparrow-dropship.1471/)
    Intended Functionality: Carrier-based Dropship. (Supply drop, personnel transport, infantry fire support, emergency medical operations)
    This is a much older ship. It may have a few problems and is by no means a good dogfighter. This ship does what it's meant to; it gets troops into the battlefield and out alive. To guarantee the safety of friendly infantry, the Sparrow is equipped with 6 Explosive Autocannons capable of neutralizing and eliminating hostile contacts. The Sparrow is also equipped with a makeshift but functional medbay for emergencies shall it not perform to expectations or if medical attention is required and no emergency response ships are in the area. The Sparrow also has a small recreational area for long flights. The AT301 Sparrow does however lack the necessary facilities to make long travel and as such should operate only from a carrier or planetary facility and must maintain close-distance to this location. The cost of the Sparrow makes it a rather cheap and disposable craft as it is optimized for rapid troop deployment and supply drop.

-- Systems; --
    -positional lights for civil operations that may be toggled off for combat of stealth.
    -deploy/flight toggle switch that operates both the port and starboard doors as well as the ready lights.
    -cabin lights that toggle between white and red for ease of vision in dark environments.
    -aft airlock for external docking operations

-- Meta --
    This is not the most beautiful ship that I have ever made, and it has fairly low stats overall, but this is the first ship that I actually put some time and effort into and as such I feel is an exception. It was still pretty fun to build overall. The Sparrow was an original concept, although I added a little extension to the nose that was inspired by the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy when I discovered that the ship did not have enough power to run all of it's systems.

-Pictures- Full Library- http://imgur.com/a/TLMJ0

starmade-screenshot-0010 copy.jpg ^Top View /w Lights^
    starmade-screenshot-0016.jpg Overview

--STP109 LYNX Series--
    Intended Functionality: Interstellar Civilian Transportation (Long flights, cargo and personnel transport)
    The STP109 LYNX is designed with the buyer in mind. Facilitating all of the equipment required for long space travels, the Lynx makes an excellent explorer and transport vessel for first time buyers. It features a functional and detailed interior consisting of a cargo bay, central area/food storage, a suite consisting of two beds and a bathroom, and a top-of-the-line control center/cockpit. The Lynx is unarmed, although its speed combined with shield allows it enough time to avoid a fight unharmed. The Lynx features advanced landing gear allowing it to set down on almost any surface and easily take off using it's VTOL engines.

--Systems & features--
    -Advanced landing legs and cargo off-loader crane
    -Emergency Guidance lights for use during fires or emergency events that inhibit vision
    -Cabin lights for ease of vision
    -Cargo bay
    -2 Bed Suite
    -Pressurized fridge
    -Dual ACX Gimbaled Quad-thrust engines
    -Observation windows.

-Pictures- starmade-screenshot-0018.jpg
    Overview^
    starmade-screenshot-0019.jpg
    Starboard Engine Mount
    starmade-screenshot-0021.jpg
    Rear Landing Legs

--MR/SPP Jaguar Destroyer-- (Name not finalized) (WIP)
    Intended Functionality: Multi-Purpose, Patrol
    View the construction page at http://starmadedock.net/threads/mr-spp-jaguar-destroyer.3606/
    and please feel free to make contributions and suggestions, they are much more appreciated then you might expect. This is a fairly project and might not be up for release for quite some time. Thankyou.

AR/1 Viper (WIP)
    Intended Functionality: Carrier based Close Support Dogfighter
    Sneakpeek:

XX/69 2manyguns4u Gunship (WIP) (To be named)
    Intended Functionality; Gunship (Making holes, destroying baddies)
    Notes; protected from all sides, also has a giant ass missile cannon at the bottom for 1 hitting all the fighters
    SneakPeek;

Last edited:

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Role play ships are more welcome than ships with big stats personally. If it looks good then I'll like it.

Reaction score
    The sparrow reminds me a bit of the LAAT drop ships from the Star Wars prequels. Or maybe more of its common StarMade interpretations.

Reaction score
    The sparrow reminds me a bit of the LAAT drop ships from the Star Wars prequels. Or maybe more of its common StarMade interpretations.
    The LAAT Gunship is one of my favorite ships from movies/games. It's actually what motivated me to build this dropship :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm not sure where you get LAAT from in that der_scheme

Looks more Halo Pelican to me

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I quite like that second ship,

it's much larger than it looks

And yeah, i dont really see a LAAT gunship in that drop ship, I see a pelican, (no offense)

Reaction score
    I quite like that second ship,

it's much larger than it looks

And yeah, i dont really see a LAAT gunship in that drop ship, I see a pelican, (no offense)
    Thanks, and no offense taken. The dropship was an original concept, I was messing around with building styles to find something fitting for my future builds, which I will be uploading later.

Reaction score
    You've probably noticed that my ships tend to be a bit 'grey'. I am still searching for a color scheme and i'm open to suggestions. Looking for something inspired by modern military. -Thanks in advance

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Just do digital camo :p

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Try placing "color belts" around the ship by replacing some grey hull with another colored hull like red around engines or guns

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    for the modern military look, i'd suggest white/grey primary, brown or black secondary, and then brown or black (whichever you don't use for secondary) tertiary.

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I mostly build in black, but if you are looking for camo then this is the ship you want to look at
    image.jpg
    Idk what this ship is called or who made it, but it has always inspired me

Last edited:
    Reactions: Drybreeze
    Reaction score
    I mostly build in black, but if you are looking for camo then this is the ship you want to look at
    View attachment 5167
    Idk what this ship is called or who made it, but it has always inspired me
    It's a nice ship, but not quite what I'm looking for. I'm thinking Halo or Star Citizen reminiscent color themes. I'm looking for a dark color scheme, but something functional looking. Unfortunately, I don't use black as a primary color because that prevents me from simulating shadow detailing at certain parts of the ship. Wat do?

EMC007

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hmm, would the spirit of fire be something of interest?

And will you be building capital ships or small-ish ships?

Alright well I've found that using rock and hull looks quite nice

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That would be an Amarr Apocalypse

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Amarr apocalypse. That looks to be only half size or so. I've got a full sized one sitting in my blueprints :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's a nice ship, but not quite what I'm looking for. I'm thinking Halo or Star Citizen reminiscent color themes. I'm looking for a dark color scheme, but something functional looking. Unfortunately, I don't use black as a primary color because that prevents me from simulating shadow detailing at certain parts of the ship. Wat do?
    damn, im so tempted to go pissed off fanboy/ geek on you right now, no actually i will.... STAR CITIZEN? HALO? WTF its EVE man, get ur head outta the ground!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I think he means he wants a Halo or Star Citizen color scheme two :p