Missing Turrets

Reaction score
    I started a new World so that I could enjoy all that is SM with the new A.I. factions. Took a Planet, built a Shipyard, loaded a few ships for a fleet and set off to cleanse my sector of pirates.

I find a Pirate station, and tell my fleet to move from my planet/shipyard to attack said station. A few sec later here come my ships only they are all missing turrets, not just the turrets, but all docked entities as well.

During the fighting I spotting a mass of Friendly icons on the HUD, only to see all the Docked Entities from the ships sitting there in space exactly where they should have been on their ships.

After I finish off the pirates I send my fleet back to home sector, when I get there most but not all of the Docked entities have returned, but some are now missing parts too.

So is there a fix for this, or should I expect this to happen every time I send a fleet to attack something? As this is not what was happening before.

Reaction score
    Expect it to happen most/all of the time.

Its a current bug thats been in the last 2-3 updates, the devs are apparently working on it

Reaction score
    so it's a knowed bug, it affected mining drones aswell, i had just given up one it's like so many other bugs in SM

Reaction score
    good to know, at least it is being addressed. I tried searching it, but did not get any helpful hits. Also thanks for the feedback :)