Missing Textures for 64 Realistic Pack

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    When trying to launch Starmade I'm getting this error that stops the game from starting:

"ResourceException: The directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\StarMade\StarMade\data\textures\block\Realistic\64 must contain overlays to be a valid Texture pack"

I looked in the folder location and block/Realistic/64 is, indeed, empty. I'm guessing this can be fixed by getting the proper texture files, but forcing and overwriting doesn't download them. Hawlp meh plez! :eek:

Help much-appreciated!

Thanks,
    Kiddan

P.S: Using Beta launcher via Steam, worked fine just a few days ago(last time I played), same error with normal launcher.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    You could just remove the entire Realistic directory, as that pack is no longer provided with new installations (or even compatible). Removing just the empty 64 directory may also work, though I'm not sure.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    You could just remove the entire Realistic directory, as that pack is no longer provided with new installations (or even compatible). Removing just the empty 64 directory may also work, though I'm not sure.
    Hah, worked like a charm! Thanks for the quick solution. :)