Bug Missing libraries

Reaction score
    Latest update caused this to happen. Tried a few things to fix it, but nothing yet, any ideas?

[LIBLOADER] OS ARCHITECTURE amd64
    Exception in thread "main"
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/star/StarMade/native/linux/libopenal64.so: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/star/StarMade/native/linux/libopenal64.so)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary1(ClassLoader.java:1965)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1890)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1880)
    at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)
    at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088)
    at obfuscated.uo.a(SourceFile:61)
    at org.schema.game.common.Starter.main(SourceFile:867)

Reaction score
    You can fix it downloading an old build (I downloaded this one) and replacing the linux natives with the old ones.

Reaction score
    I ran the update this morning on my Debian server only to get this error. The first workaround suggested on the bug tracker didn't seem to work for me. I still had the problem, but the third workaround did the job for me.

Reaction score
    Putting the old libraries back in solves the symptom, but not the cause. I suppose the dependency was put in for a reason and I feel like it might break something removing it let alone that I now have to manually overwrite them every time an update drops.

Another issue that recently started happening, when updating the process no longer automatically quits like it used to. My update scripts rely on the fact that the updater shuts off after downloading the update and they now all get stuck because it just stays alive without doing anything.

Reaction score
    I see that there's a new update released. I'll run it and report back.

Ran the update and although the launcher didn't exit at the end of the update the server started without trouble.

Reaction score
    The launcher bug most likely isn't of high priority so I will look into trying to determine a way to kill the process if it goes to idle after updating. No idea if that is possible, but worth a shot.