Missing chunks around docking or turret modules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    About 10% to 20% of the time when I start my game I find sections of my station missing. They always are missing around the area where a turret or docking module are located. If I fly far away from my base then return the pieces have returned, or some other piece is missing. It usually undocks my turret or ship and they float in space. Has anyone else had this problem and do you have a solution? I started a new server with the latest release .1807 and it still does it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i was in a ship i can't see a station, when i deleted the ship i could then see the station

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've had this happen to me a few times since the universe update rolled out, but it seems to be sporadic. And it's not just a visual thing either I walked through a door in my ship the other day to find that the room on the other side just wasn't there and I fell into space. I also had a planet spawn with a missing plate and the gravity wasn't working on that side of the planet either. I have not been able to find a pattern as to what could be causing it though. And like you said just admin warp away and back it's all fixed.