Missiles n' Torpedoes

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Dr. Whammy, given that you don't know fuck all about PvP, I advise you shy away from making suggestions regarding PvP, and preferably, keep your mouth shut altogether. On another note, you should probably not do what you constantly bitch about other people doing? It doesn't look good.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Dr. Whammy, given that you don't know fuck all about PvP, I advise you shy away from making suggestions regarding PvP, and preferably, keep your mouth shut altogether. On another note, you should probably not do what you constantly bitch about other people doing? It doesn't look good.
    Given that you have no clue what I know and do not know, your advice is rejected. With all the trash talking you guys do, I find it funny how features very similar in effect to the suggestions we made are finding their way into the power update.

I guess Schine doesn't know about PvP either.

Have fun kids. ;)

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Given that you have no clue what I know and do not know, your advice is rejected. With all the trash talking you guys do, I find it funny how features very similar in effect to the suggestions we made are finding their way into the power update.

I guess Schine doesn't know about PvP either.

Have fun kids. ;)
    Funny you should mention that, because it's true. Schine has no fucking clue. Not once has a single Schine team member ever participated in the art of PvP, at all. Instead they pander to snooty, arrogant, patronising shitbags like yourself, without a single clue about how this game actually works. Though, given what your meagre suggestions have amounted to, I think you'll find one can make a very educated guess on what you're sorely lacking. An ego seems to not be one of those things.

G

GDPR 302420

Given that you have no clue what I know and do not know, your advice is rejected.
    Your pitiful balance suggestions, your abundant insults to PvP players who actually have a clue, your frequent statements of false facts about game mechanics (you don't need to be good at PvP to know about missile damage mechanics) and your accusations against SMD moderation of failing to be unbiased for the crime of daring to disagree with you paint a pretty clear image of what you know about PvP and game mechanics in general.

Anyone who has a clue (even players who are not PvP veterans) can look at your posts about balance and can safely conclude that you do not have a clue what you are talking about and therfor are not in any position to have a say in game mechanic discussion.

Also, your attempts at using Schine's lack of knoweldge of meta pvp as validation is a testemony to your sheer incompetance when it comes to actually having a clue.
    [doublepost=1505733342,1505733231][/doublepost]
    With all the trash talking you guys do
    In every scenario, you are the instigator and the one who continues to fuel the fire, which is exactly why it was you who got hit with a tempban + warning points for flaming and not us.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I don't understand why everyone has to be so aggressive? Can't you control your anger? Or just find a hobby? I guess this is where the Ignore feature comes in handy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.