Missiles going to the launcher ships core

Reaction score
    Been trying to find out a way I can launch swarming KB missiles that will lock onto hostile fighters and target them, but I've noticed that no matter where I place the computer or missile arrays the missile will go straight for my own core and get slingshotted somewhere random making it impossible to actually use them as they will derp around and later fly around your turrets.

Could the missiles get a remake please? They're really bugged and horrible a the moment.

Reaction score
    Currently heat seeking missiles attack anything but the person who fired it...(ths means the turret/ship..it can hit other objects on the ship). I would only advise using it when in a small fighter and alone...but I agree that they should have a small remake...like only attacking non friendly ships though that might be OP then

Reaction score
    It can\'t hit other objects on the ship, it\'s just simply bugged and flies towards your own core then slingshots off somewhere random.

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made a mother ship with a lock-on missile turret (SD-BB not SD-KB) and went to test it on some pirates. While flying around I checked the turret and it was moving and pirates were dying, but no missiles were visably coming out of the turret. Then all of a sudden I died and it said I was killed by a missile from my own turret. This happened another time but instead in made a big hole in the turret.

I test fired some misilles at an asteroid and noticed some of them stop and hang there in mid-air, so I don\'t know if my ship ran into one of these while fighting pirates or if one of the pirates fired an invisible missile at me. Either way it seems there\'s a bug in there.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I got the invisible missile bug the last time I played too, it was fine for a while but then randomly there were no trails.