Missiles firing from weird locations

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For some reasons, the missiles i have placed in my ship seem to be firing from weird random locations and I can't seem to change the location at which they fire from even with the "activate missile array" tool. Is there anyone else experiencing the same problem? I searched the forums, but no one else seems to have a similar problem

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y430/blueberry_donut/MissileProblemStarmade_zps619ad60d.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve seen both missiles and salvage beam drawn at locations well away from their actual point of origin, i.e., a sector away. However, missiles definitely seem far more random in this respect.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My missiles are bugged too.

I\'ve build them in symetry-mode and they don\'t come out symetrical. There eight missilebays on each side of my ship, one side works fine but the other one only shoots three missiles (one of them is stronger). I\'ve checked if they are connected wrong but they arent. I have no idea where the problem is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It seems that truning symmetry off or completely resetting he missile bays so the last one placed is the one I want to fire from (which I believe is how it works), doesn\'t change it. I\'d like to know if this is a bug or an error in placing them.