Missile enhancer/ Weapon modifiers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've noticed how slow the lock-on system for the missiles are, so i thought of this..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSILE ENHANCERS: increases lock-on time..

These enhancers are basically more RAM for the missile computer it's connected to, more RAM means more the computer can process more at one particullar time, meaning the computer can calculate the distance, movement, and apply a signature to the enemy much faster, resulting in faster lock-on time..

PROs: faster missile lock, allows for large amounts of damage quickly by doing so..
    CONs: takes up more space, drains a little more power, 1 enhancer can only be paired to 1 computer not multiple computers..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst writing this, i thought of another good idea.. WEAPON MODIFIERS

WEAPON MODIFIERS: Buffs the amount of points to use in the weapons menu, and other uses depending on the weapon type..

There are points in the weapons menu to increase range, damage, speed, etc. and this is useful for combat but if you had enough power you could use one of these modifiers to increase how many points you can use.. thus allowing you to have more points to use on whichever stat you like :D

PROs: more powerful weapons, allows for more weapon flexibility..
    CONs: each modifier increases the points by 1 per modifier.. so for 50 extra points you need 50 modifiers plus the energy modules they require, and that's just for 1 weapon, that way it's not overpowered..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------