mirrors and glass

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I suggest glass that you can only see through from one side and on the other sides it is a mirror
    Why: So you can see people and they can't see you. So i can see people that are behind me and look at my character.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This can actually be done already! Use beacons on one side of the wall. It's kind of tricky, but eventually you'll figure it out.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This can actually be done already! Use beacons on one side of the wall. It's kind of tricky, but eventually you'll figure it out.
    Oh cool. That's clever. It's not a mirror though.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Reflections are rather resource intensive. I'm not sure if this is really a possibility.

1 way glass would be cool, though,

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I suggest glass that you can only see through from one side and on the other sides it is a mirror
    Why: So you can see people and they can't see you. So i can see people that are behind me and look at my character.
    Mirrors have been suggested before. However everyone pretty much agreed it would probably brake the game.
    Its not that it couldn't be done, its just someone would build a titan covered in mirrors and crash your server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok i though have mirrors would be too resource intensive but 1 way glass should work

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    If you position a line of beacons behind the glass, you will be able to see through on the side with beacons and cannot see though on the side without beacons.