[Minor]Ludis' List of Minor Bugs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    - If you have no block in your hand, the game will not let you set any symmetry planes in the advanced build mode

- Attempting to buy a ship when not near a shop shows an error message about not being near a shop, but removes credits and gives you the ship anyways

- Build Blocks can be used to quickly clean up derelict space stations and get quite a bit of credits in the process. Unsure if this is intentional.

- Latest Patch (As of 6/2) Does not contain the Isanth-VI in the download

Edit: Making this a list so I don't spam the forum with threads

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    SD pc1.3 power tanks do not work if place next to each other

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    @Persia

That bug was patched. You may need to update your client.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    I haven\'t been able to replicate #2, mind elaborating and describing the situation, like what kind of ship you are trying to spawn in what kind of area (extremely populated, edge of sector, near gravity well) and where you are compared to the shop?

#3 is not so much a bug as a feature that needs to be rethought, every type of object in space but NPC stations (shops) can easily be removed this way and net the player a nice amount of credits/materials. However, while pirate drops are still very unbalanced and blocks can be easily spawned through blueprints this is somewhat irrelevant and might only become a point later on in development.

#4, for anyone encountering this issue, here\'s the IsanthIV BP: http://goo.gl/Le0jk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For #2, I have been able to buy a ship no matter where I am. It gives me the error and then the transaction goes through anyways.