Mining 8000 blocks each click using build block

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There should be some kind of protection for enviroment-structures that makes building possible and mass-mining impossible. Right now one can "mine" a space station worth 150k hull blocks in 2 minutes (on fast server). 8000= 10x10x10 brush x 2^3 (3- axis mirroring).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can anybody tell me how i can stop this fucking features?! We have a server where the econemy is stable and this is a feature destroy the econemy! We have temporary disable the Buildblock becaouse this!

Reaction score
    A bug for all servers as this can cause a server to go to a crawl when abused over an over.

Reaction score
    Cheaters can even break over 1mil blocks per click...

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Only allow build blocks to be placed on your or your faction\'s ships, stations, and home base. Bam.

No more placing blocks on random crap like Asteroids and planets you don\'t own.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You can\'t enter build blocks on asteroids...

Also, I tried this a few days ago on a planet, and it is far more tedious than using a harvester ship.

Reaction score
    Yea I especialy hate it when somone pulls it on a place you harvest. someone did it to me when I was harvesting a space station... 100 blocks for me. a few 100 thousand for him and he then shot me with a ship he stole and bought with money he got from this glitch. I suggest that build blocks can no longer be placed on anything except what was used with a build block that they owned. ship thief did it to me as well.... I hate build blocks for this. \'/\\\' it ruins the game for the good players

Reaction score
    Just add a very tight working radius, even though it would make using them more tedious, it would fix this problem slightly, making it annoying to eat a whole planet with it.

Or add a delay between uses that builds up as you increase brush size, it should keep counting though even if you left the build block, to prevent abuse. Fixing the brush cheat would be necessary first though.

Or perhaps only make blocks that were placed by the player in the first place remove-able, though this would hurt the build block\'s functionality a lot.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I actually could second the suggestion of build blocks to be dropped only on personally owned/constructed objects. The option of just making station foundation block work like a core one - minus flying mode - and throwing buildblock altogether wouldn\'t faze me as well. It was quite some time since I\'ve noticed someone building with a buildblock something he wouldn\'t be able to do \'traditionally\' yet I can see people exploiting it all the time.

Though I do appreciate the irony of people complaining someone mined the whole spacestation with such, leaving them little to none, while the very fact you can jsut disassemble whole spacestations without any consequences is temporary till the game will develop more content and can be considered an exploit.