Minimum DPS for weapons to be useful?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I tested this this morning. I can confirm AtraUnam 's results. The total DPS is determined by the total number of blocks (Master + Slave), In addition if you use Punch Through this also adds to the total DPS. That is to say 100 Cannon 100 Cannon 100 Punch produces 3000 dps and 300 dpp. I wonder how this works with other effect blocks. I will test more later.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I tested this this morning. I can confirm AtraUnam 's results. The total DPS is determined by the total number of blocks (Master + Slave), In addition if you use Punch Through this also adds to the total DPS. That is to say 100 Cannon 100 Cannon 100 Punch produces 3000 dps and 300 dpp. I wonder how this works with other effect blocks. I will test more later.
    You can check the table to see exactly how it works, there are numbers on there for how much damage cannons with various slaves need to kill each block E.g a punch cannon needs 360 damage to kill a block of standard armor, versues 530 damage for a cannon with no tertiary effect.

Reactions: Blodge