Millennium Falcon Contest

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance introduces...

THE MILLENNIUM FALCON CONTEST

The Millennium Falcon contest will start from Sunday, September 29th to Sunday, October 13

AWARD: You keep the Millennium Falcon to use and 100,000,000 credits!

Requirements:

Must be 35m long
    Must be 26m wide
    Must be 9m high (including the top and bottom guns)
    Guns must be quad-laser (top and bottom)
    Must have SD-BB missiles (coming from the middle)
    Must be designed similar to the picture above - include details
    Must have radar jammers
    Must have a lift
    Must have secret compartments to store luggage
    Must be similar to the rooms created in the movie
    The core is suggested to not be placed in the middle.
    The inside layout must look similar to the picture below.

Must be a Rebel Alliance member or ally order to participate!

Join at therebelalliance.freeforums.net

Ships must be made in singleplayer. Any ships on our server will be destroyed.

More information may be found at starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Millennium_Falcon

Reaction score
    THANK YOU

i canniot participate right now though i whould if i had the chance im in the middle of hosting the battleship contest sadly

but i do whonder many things when is the last day to submit?

are texture packs allowed?

HOW IN THE HECK AM I GUNNA PUT ESCAPE PODS IN A SHIP OF THAT SIZE

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    And sure, I never thought about having texture packs. It may look better.

You also have to be in our faction to participate.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You want to build that heap of junk? That thing barely even has a working hyperdrive! The design is clearly based on the Ebon-class series of the previous millenium, and they\'re designed for a crew of 5-8 people, which is really a bit much for a modern ship.

XD

(actually, I wish luck to anyone building this, as it is awesome)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    In the current era we are in, the Ebon Hawk is history. We just want the Millennium Falcon so our server can be cool!

(P.S. Han Solo would kill you if he read this.)

Reaction score
    thats a bit absurd that means i have to tie myself to you and build for you all the damn time this is the forums and this is meant to be friendly at least i am in my own faction and even with that i dont exclude anyone from my contest thats like saying \"go f@#% yourself because we wont let you in\" thats wrong and stupid i know im going on a rant but i dont think that\'s right

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don\'t think I\'m wrong. Originally, I made this a thing for my faction members only. I thought to make my faction more popular (even though I have the LARGEST in all of StarMade), I would add this contest to let more people on. Clearly, you disagree and you have to rant and spam all over the pages like le janitor Trollerbobman. Besides, were you even going to do this contest anyway?

And why the heck are you people on this insulting me? I can do what I want for my contest. It isn\'t yours, so go cry about it somewhere else if you don\'t get your way.

Reaction score
    I can\'t submit this to the contest because I only found out about it after I had made the ship but I figured this would be a nice place to share it and maybe inspire others to participate. Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/a/gnpO9#0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you ally with me, which means we are friends, then I won\'t feel guilty of using people\'s ships on my server.

Reaction score
    So, I\'d give it a try...but it\'s definetly on of the more complicated ships to copy ;)

Reaction score
    so I made a millennium falcon here today. I did break some of the rules though. but that should be expected since this is starmade and u can only get so far with blocks.

The main ship is 9 high without turrets which was more of a reading mistake then anything.

I also didn\'t fit it with radar jammers because it would take to much space/power. I might have been able to cram enough power into the ship if I removed all the shields, but personally I\'ll choose shields over radar jam every day of the week.

also the turrets I build are not quad lasers, but you can make your own if you don\'t feel like that is good enough.

Specs:

Lenght: 34 blocks

height: 9 blocks

Width: 26 blocks

mass: 244.9

power 20k reg: 19.5k

thrust: 592.8

turning speed; X: 2.2 // Y: 3.6 // Z:2.0

shield: 22k reg: 1336

Hull pictures:

Turrets and radar is detachable

These 2 AMCs are optional lore wise so you can just remove them if you like your falcon clean

Top view:

internal pictures:

The doors to the left is to the secret compartment. couldn\'t really make it more hidden then it is.

the escape pod hatch and freight elevator got merged together. but hey that is starmade for you.

there are no actualy escape pod as you can\'t fit a docking module inside the ship. so you\'ll have to spawn a core as your escape pod.

Turret room

All the doors can be used from the inside:

sry for the picture spam =3

Reaction score
    So I also kinda finished a first version.

It\'s still a bit too small and some parts could use a little more work, especially the interior (there\'s no interior yet ;) ).

I also didn\'t have time to take screenshots, sorry.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21308268/StarMade/Ships/Millenium_Falcon.sment